To ensure maintenance of best practice, Liberty Centre Limited will:
- Employs a suggestions /mechanisms for consulting the service users to ensure maintenance of appropriate and high quality service provision, along with a rigid and well defined complaints/suggestions procedure ensuring that service users maintain control over the service they receive.
- Promotes and advocates for individual service users legal and civil rights, independence, choice and inclusion.
- Delivers a program that includes formal needs assessments and care planning, a keyworker system and regular reviews.
- Consults and works in partnership with the service user, their family, local agencies and projects that provide support to adults, to ensure best practice, and provides regular reports to effectively share information.
- Employs supportive and trained staff who have experience of working with Autism & other learning disabilities and who offer emotional and practical help in a way that respects individuals views and wishes, and promotes wellness and autonomy.
- Maintains a strong commitment to the equality of opportunity, and promotes positive action to combat discrimination and stigma
- Monitoring of wellbeing in relation to both mental & physical health, and ongoing social, psychological, and emotional needs, to ensure appropriate measures are in place to achieve sustainable positive outcomes